The following terms govern the use of the website of Anakiwa (UK) Limited of The Rhydd, 15 Lodge Hill Road, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey GU10 3QN, United Kingdom, registered in England with company registration number 06249281, hereinafter referred to as "AC". By using or visiting the website, you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and to follow these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the website.
Ownership of Rights
- All contents in this website, including but not limited to text and graphics, are protected by copyright. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for use as outlined in the "Permitted Uses" clause below is prohibited without the permission of AC.
- You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages within this website for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this website for any purpose other than to review the information contained therein or for personal use unless otherwise specifically authorized by AC to do so.
- In the event of violations of these terms, AC may terminate or bar use of the website and/or take appropriate legal action against offenders.
- AC does not promise that the website will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the website or any content or link on it. The website and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis.
- AC cannot ensure that files you download from the website will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. AC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- AC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
- AC makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this website or use of the AC service.
Links to Third Party Websites
- This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. AC has no control over these websites or the content within them and cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that such content is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. AC does not endorse the content of any third party website, nor does it warrant that it will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer.
- By using this website to link to another website, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against AC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of this website to link to another website.
If you have a problem with a link from the website, please notify us at email@example.com and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Limitation on Liability
- Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will AC be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if AC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This website is controlled and operated by AC from its offices in the England. If there is any dispute about or involving the website, by using the website, you agree that the dispute will be governed and construed by English law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or your use of or access to this website, litigation must be brought in court in London, England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AC, its owners, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, including also your use of the website to provide a link to another website.
Changes to These Terms
- AC reserves the right to change these terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the website. Please check this page of the website periodically.